Your HOA Community Management will handle all of the day-to-day operations that are required to fulfill the management services that your Community Association needs. We provide comprehensive service management to a variety of communities and associations.
- Maintain the common areas of the property within the constraints of the approved budget; review operating expenditures including insurance, utilities and services and where possible, reduce the cost to the Association while maintaining the quality of services.
- Hire, pay (at the expense of the Association), negotiate, supervise and discharge vendors necessary to maintain the common areas in accordance with the approved budget.
- Negotiate on behalf of and at the expense of the Association service contracts for utilities, trash removal, security, janitorial, landscaping and any other such service deemed necessary for the community.
- Provide periodic inspection reports of the common areas of the Association and, if advisable, recommend an appropriate course of action.
- Assist the Board in the placement of insurance in accordance with the governing documents.
Securing and reviewing all bids for services is just one of our responsibilities of the management services our business provides your community.
- Will secure and review all bids for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and review preventative maintenance programs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot various maintenance issues that typically face a community such as landscaping, water diversion, etc.
Our management services emphasize the financial stability of the Association. This is vital, and Your HOA Community Management oversees all facets of the accounting process including accounts receivable and payable, general ledger, bank reconciliation, budget preparation, etc.
- We send annual assessment fee invoices to owners.
- Offer online payment of annual association fees.
- Institute a late fee policy and notify delinquent owners within the time frame prescribed by the Governing Documents; provide the Board with periodic listings of delinquent accounts, and take action deemed appropriate upon direction from the Board.
- Deposit all funds collected on behalf of the Association into a segregated bank account in the name of the Association.
- Payment of all approved invoices to creditors
- Provide the Board with a monthly financial statement showing receipts and disbursements for the month, comparing the monthly and year-to-date activity to budgets for those periods.
- Assist the Board in the preparation of Annual Budget.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of payment of all related taxes; and preparation of the Corporate Tax Return.
Communication in all its forms (the enforcement of Association Documents and Rules and Regulations) plays an integral part in the success of a community association.
- Assist the Board with the development, implementation and enforcement of rules and regulations established for the enhancement of the Association including architectural control.
- Assist the Board in the development and revision of the Association’s Governing Documents.
- Assist the Board with the preparation and distribution of all materials in connection with the annual / election meeting, special meetings and budget meetings.
- Correspond with owners in matters deemed necessary by the Board.
- Set up and maintain owner and vendor files.
- Attend board meetings and special meetings as required.
- Assist the sellers by providing necessary statements of Association dues balances, certificates of resale, by-laws, rules and regulations, etc. for a fee to be paid by the seller.
- Work with your Board of Directors to get you back to being legal with the state
- Handle all paperwork involved in the Reinstatement
- Process any information received from the state or federal government
- Prepare all back tax return filings along with any business entity reports
- We will be with you from start to finish to get you back up and running