Your HOA’s team comes from diverse backgrounds with strong customer service skills. Team members are provided intensive and ongoing internal education that is always focused on prompt and professional customer service to ALL of our communities.
At Your HOA, we treat our team like family. We pride ourselves on team development, loyalty, and consistency. We strive to build and maintain consistent relationships at all times. Every team member is important, whether they have been here for a month or for years.
Education is another top priority at Your HOA. We exceed the industry standards for association management education. We also encourage the continuing education of our employees and leadership team.
Timothy A. Plunkett
Founder and CEO
Tim has over 2 decades of Corporate Ownership and Management Experience. Prior to founding Your HOA, Tim held multiple high-level corporate positions in the Financial and Accounting Industry – Including overseeing the day-to-day operations of his family business locations while successfully managing over a million in sales each year. Tim uses his vast corporate experience to provide the operational and financial guidance to our firm as well as being intimately involved in several of our large scale clients. In his free time, he enjoys camping and boating with his wife and kids, playing music and has even been known to fly an airplane from time to time.
“I feel that we are a new alternative to the large national corporations that are involved in HOA management today. Our communication and follow up is the key to the difference that Your HOA can make to your community.”
Jenna L. Plunkett
Senior Corporate Advisor
Jenna has over a decade and a half of Corporate Experience. Prior to joining Your HOA, Jenna was an Executive Project Coordinator and sat on multiple high-level committees. Jenna uses her corporate experience to advise our company on legal matters, financial decisions, and procedural improvements.
She enjoys spending time with her kids, loves to go camping and boating as well as co-managing an online baby/children’s boutique with her best friend.
- Evaluate all sales and marketing plans for senior officials and recommend changes if required.
- Collaborate with senior officials and prepare budgets for business and advice on efficient performance.
- Perform research on processes and recommend changes in strategy to improve business.
- Assist teams in analyzing business requirements and execute the same.
- Analyze all issues and perform a risk analysis to mitigate all risks
- Develop and maintain effective communication with both internal and external agencies.
“We understand the importance of a customized and personal approach to managing every community; our services are not “one size fits all”. We listen to our clients, develop services to meet their needs, and partner with them to protect the value of their communities, their families, and their assets.”
Director of Operations
(317) 682-0571 Ext 1506
Kesha has over 25yrs of business management and executive administration experience. She has co-owned several business ventures that have allowed her to travel abroad, with the most recent trip being to Uganda. While there, she helped launch a startup company whose purpose was to supply jobs and help support the orphanages in the community.
Since joining the team at Your HOA in 2018, Kesha has shown her excitement to help grow this business and to be a part of what we do – and she has done a great job at just that.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
“The best part of our job is the relationships that we make with the board of directors. It’s like a family, we teach people how to work as a community…”
Erica R. Reveles
Director of Communications
(317) 682-0571 Ext 1504
Erica moved to Indiana in 2003 from Waco TX. She has spent most of her professional career in customer service and it shows. She has built lasting relationships with vendors, boards and homeowners alike. When not at work, she enjoys playing soccer and spending time with her family and friends. (Her 4 kids keep her busy!)
Since joining the Team in 2017, Erica has excelled in every task she has been given. She may not say much if you talk to her in person, but her skills in the communications department are unparalleled.
“We aren’t just some big corporation that is out to take your money… we really do want to help you and your community succeed whenever we can.”
Samantha D. Miller
Director of Media Relations
(317) 682-0571 Ext 1505
Samantha (Sam) is a 37-year-old mother of 4 and a wife to her husband Christian. She is a Ball State graduate and loves spending time with her family and friends. Her faith in Jesus Christ is extremely important to her. She loves meeting new people and will do what she can to help someone in need.
Since joining our team in early 2019 she has excelled in media relations with an attention to detail and we can’t forget her great sense of humor : )
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner
- Manages the flow of news about the organization to the media
- Acts as a spokesperson on behalf of the company
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly.
- Handles association website content and updates
- Manages corporate social media accounts
- Works to expand understanding of the organization’s business, performance, and strategy
“I firmly believe that it is through mistakes that you actually grow as a company… You have to get bad in order to get good.”
Nichole D Brooks
Director of Inspections
(317) 682-0571 Ext 1509
Nichole comes to us with many years of business management. She has co-owned a roofing business and has helpful experience in the insurance industry. Nichole has two beautiful daughters and her hobbies include cake decorating, traveling and being a canoe river rat on the weekends.
Since joining our Team in 2019 Nichole has brought great value to everything that she does.
- Conduct association inspections in accordance with their governing documents, board policy and approved inspection procedure on a schedule approved by the department supervisor.
- Document and photograph violations as required by the community board or Manager.
- Inspect assigned communities for common area maintenance issues and document/track issues in field notes. Photograph as required.
- Respond to Manager or board questions/requests. Meet periodically with Managers or board members of assigned communities to resolve issues and review property status.
- Inspect the property with a board member(s) as required.
- Complete a monthly calendar to ensure all communities are inspected at the appropriate time.
- Administrative functions including violation processing in the system.
- Perform other duties as assigned
“Regular property inspections are an important part of managing condominium or homeowners association (HOA) risks. Thorough inspections increase the safety and well-being of homeowners, protect property values, and reduce the risk of costly repairs and lawsuits.”
2019 Your HOA Board Of Directors:
Timothy A. Plunkett – Chairman
Ronald Boyle – General Member
Amanda Yockey – General Member
Jenna L. Plunkett – Board Secretary